- Our Envision process can help you plan your investments around your most important life goals.
- Your plan’s flexibility lets you monitor and adjust your goals and investments as your life changes.
- You can “test-drive” goals to find out how they’ll play out within your plan.
Planning with a Financial Advisor
We’re not the typical investment firm. Instead of looking for a particular dollar amount as a retirement target, our approach to financial advice starts with your life goals.
Once we have helped you explore your goals, we’ll create an investment plan together to support them.
Our innovative Envision® planning process helps us keep you on track toward the future you’re planning. Our process is flexible, so we can easily review and update your plan if your goals or circumstances change.
So much more than an investment plan
“Investment planning” can sometimes seem like cookie-cutter investment mixes and generalizations. Although it’s better than nothing, it’s impersonal and vague.
process does more.
Our process is a life planning tool that helps us work as a team with you to:
- Explore your life goals
- Plan your investments around benchmarks that hold real meaning to you
- Track your progress toward achieving them
Best of all, it gives us the tools you need to:
- Decide on an appropriate investment strategy
- Monitor your progress
- Re-sync — or rethink — your approach whenever necessary
Put a process behind your plans
When you work with one of our Financial Advisors, the conversation starts by exploring your big-picture plans and dreams. With the help of our unique Envision Priority Cards, you and your advisor will prioritize your goals for the future and map out a financial course to help you achieve them.
plan can take into account:
- Life goals
- Education goals
- Cash-flow requirements
- Retirement planning needs
- Levels of acceptable investment risk
- Asset allocation objectives
Setting and prioritizing goals
Because the Envision process is flexible, you can “test-drive” goals to find out how they’ll play out within your plan.
Putting your plan in motion
Once you’ve penciled in your goals, the Envision
process can help us recommend a plan (including an asset allocation) that supports your objectives. We can “stress test” your investment portfolio through statistical modeling when you modify a goal.
As you go forward, the Envision process makes it easy to keep track of your progress and realign your investment plan when necessary.
Life events might call for adjustments to your Envision plan:
- Marriage or divorce
- Birth or death
- Increasing medical costs
- Helping a child or grandchild afford higher education
- Caring for an elderly parent
- Starting a new or second career
- Inheriting money or other assets
It’s about you and your path forward
At Wells Fargo Advisors, we’ve built one of the nation’s premier investment firms around a deep respect for planning. Our commitment to helping you plan effectively, invest wisely, and map a realistic course to your future is nowhere more evident than in our Envision process.
- Decide if you’re ready to put a plan and process behind your investment portfolio.
- Start thinking about the life goals you’d most like to invest toward.
IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by Envision regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time.